Friday, July 20, 2012

Story Time Confessions Art

Popped my flash drive in today and came across the production drawings I did for Story Time.
Haha, as you'll notice, there's not a whole was pretty weird, this animation. The first drawings I did were these

In fact it's the ONLY drawing I did of the Wolf Mama before I started animating haha! Pretty much just like "Ok. That looks good I guess. Let's do this."
It was nice! No fuss! Though I don't really think this method can work for many animations. Story Time is pretty lazy though. I am pretty lazy. I don't even feel like typing anymore. m lzy.

Have some pictures.

(ew what is that ugly beast in the orange hoodie)

Oh yeah, originally I was going to draw myself with an actual recording set. Then I remembered I am lazy, much too lazy to figure out how to borrow proper recording equipment from CalArts, and pulled my iphone out of my pocket instead.


  1. Hi Hannah, I love your drawings;they are really lively I can actually see them moving. I watched your animation bedtime stories again and although first time round I liked Mrs. Wolf now I think nurse Jessica is my favourite; she is really sweet,witty and caring and I have a feeling that she is very much like you! By the way I liked your self portrait as well!! Keep up the good work xx

    1. Awww thank you Caroline!!! You are super kind!

  2. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!